We left home at 1020 with heavier bags than we expected to have! The tube was smooth and seats were available along all the way!
At LHR we were hoping to get bumped up to business class (at least) but we already look a bit scruffy! So I said to myself... Debs not worth asking!
If only Heathrow was always this calm and organised! Everything was easy! Even downing my falafel wrap was easy, along with a Kit Kat chocolate! I wasn't too sure why time they'll feed me on the plane so I thought I'd better get prepared and fill my tummy!
So I'm going to try something new.... Blogging! Not sure it will last more than 1 day! I hope it will help me keep my recollections of the day and as my dear sister told me, feel and experience the sights, smells and all the mambo jumbo!
We'll see how this goes... Watch this space!!! (found an app to do this!)



Enjoy it ladies! I'm sure we are going to have lots and lots of updates.
ReplyDeletexxx
Wow I like this....found the blog after all heheh xxxx
ReplyDeleteAdded another 2 photos :)
ReplyDeletethe second blog was it just two pics you added? no write up ux...I had to go to the first blog the second you sent wasnt allowing me ufff but suppost im well posted if you confirm just two pics is all you added...tc xxxxx
ReplyDeletehi debz ..its me again bramb 2...mela mhux talli 2 photos u placed but a long interesting letter...no matter what ..if i had the money and someone would accompany me...knowing still about this poverty..I still wish to make it der one day...but for sure never to be alone !!! love you loads ...yr sis xxxx
ReplyDelete